South Manchester (Stockport)
Salary: £20,000 - £25000
Our Insurance specialist client are currently seeking an experienced, part or fully qualified accountant to work in a stand alone role, covering all aspects of accountancy for the four companies in the group. Ideally you should experience of working in a claim’s environment.
- Analysis and preparation of monthly reports across the group of companies.
- Preparation and analysis of monthly management accounts
- Balance sheet reconciliations, overhead management, general accruals and prepayments, revenue and cost of accruals.
- Budget preparation and cashflow forecasting for group
- Produce P&L reports
- Ensure statutory compliance and filings, including VAT
- Sales ledger/purchase ledger/credit control
- Producing month end journals
- Performing bank reconciliations
- All round responsibility for maintaining accounts admin
What we are looking for:
- You must be highly I.T. literate with emphasis around using Excel as well as having a keen eye for detail.
- Experience of using Sage and proclaim
- You must be able to effectively communicate, both written and verbally and work under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Experience of working in a claims environment
In the first instance please apply by forwarding your CV, however, preference will be given to those who then follow up with a phone call.
Please contact Vicky at our Manchester office
Ritz recruitment – Employment Agency