Are you available immediately?
Do you have a strong attention to detail?
Do you have a high level of organisation?
An immediate 6 month Hearings Support Officer position has arisen within this busy reputable Regulatory body within Central London.
The purpose of the role is to act as a first point of contact and provide highly efficient support in relation to fitness to practise hearings.
Duties will include:
- Greet and welcome attendees, providing information to witnesses to ensure they are comfortable and updated with case progression
- Proactively manage any late case papers, ensuring these are administered quickly.
- Identify and case complexities, such as multi-registrant hearings
- Allocate cases to hearing rooms
- Provide consistent and high-quality customer service to stakeholders, registrants, defence organisations and witnesses.
- Facilitate the running of the hearings to include preparing the rooms, ensuring all documents, reference materials and consumables are to hand.
- Assist in the collation of data and information for a range of external and internal stakeholders and ensure records are up to date.
- Proven experience of delivering effective customer service
- Proven administration experience within a complex office environment
- Experience of working within a regulatory, tribunal, legal or court environment would be an advantage
- High standard of written and spoken English
- Ability to deal with a high workload and pressurised environment
- Excellent attention to detail
- Team Player and highly motivated
- IT literate
This position is to start immediately.
If this role interests you, please apply now.
Ritz Rec (Emp Agy)