Calibration and Temperature Monitoring Assistant
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Calibration and Monitoring Assistant to work for the UK’s leading private healthcare organisation in central London.
Overall Job Purpose:
You will be maintaining, supporting and developing temperature monitoring systems and temperature mapping activities across the organisation in accordance with the quality management system and appropriate accreditation or regulatory bodies (e.g. UKAS, MHRA etc.)
- General administration of the systems and providing technical support
- Completing assessments for sensors and associated equipment
- Ensuring that sensors are calibrated in accordance with usage and levels of criticality
- Performing traceable verification checks on non-critical sensors
- Maintaining asset records for sensors
- Providing system training
- Assisting with maintenance and continuous improvement of the systems
- To assist with temperature mapping activities by:
- Ensuring equipment/areas requiring mapping or performance testing are suitably identified
- Ensuring loggers are maintained in a working and suitably calibrated status
- To help ensure that all procedures are documented and updated as required.
- To assist with change controls and validations as required
- To partake of any other duties as required by the company
To be considered for this role you must possess:
- Good general standard of Education, preferably a Scientific or Engineering Qualification
- Experience of working within technical aspects of healthcare, in particular experience of temperature monitoring, mapping or calibrating.
- Someone who is an all-rounder with the ability to multi task.
- Flexible and highly motivated
- The ability to understand and meet targets and deadlines.
- The ability to work accurately, neatly and efficiently
If this permanent role sounds of interest, please apply now.
Ritz Rec Emp Agy