Are you a highly motivated and well organised individual?
Do you have experience of managing caseload type activities?
Do you have experience of dealing with people from all levels and diverse backgrounds?
If yes then we want to hear from you!
We have immediate long term opportunities for proficient Screening Case Officers to work within this Healthcare Regulatory body. Main purpose of this role is to manage and progress a caseload through the screening process applying relevant guidance.
- Analyse and manage allocated caseload
- Ensure all information relating to casework is record
- Responsible for ensuring individuals are formally identified subject to fitness to practise referrals
- Analyse information received and conduct timely and appropriate risk assessment
- When required obtain advise from relevant professional i.e. lawyer, clinical advisor
- Gather information and facts
- Ensure statutory notices are served
- Deliver a high-quality person-centred approach to all customers
- Experience of managing caseload type activities
- Experience of dealing with people from all levels and diverse backgrounds
- Experience of providing and delivering high level of customer service
- Experience of working to strict deadlines
- Ability to understand quality assurance processes
- Well-developed analytical skills
- Well-developed communication skills
- Able to take accurate notes and have good drafting skills
- Strong Team Player
- Adaptable to change
This position is to start immediately and there is potential for permanent opportunity.
Ritz Rec Emp Bus