My Client, one of the leading companies within the science health services sector and operate offices in London, Europe, Middle East and Asia are seeking a Quality Officer whom has responsibility for monitoring, maintaining and coordinating the Quality Management System
The Quality Officer will report to the Scientific Director.
The Quality Assistant/Officer has a dual role with the majority of their time devoted to supporting the Quality Assurance Programme and a portion of time is spent in the laboratory undertaking technical duties. The Quality Assistant/Officer has responsibility for monitoring, maintaining and coordinating the Quality Management System under the direction of the Scientific Director/HTA Designated Individual. The role involves close liaison with the DI, Head of Laboratory Operations, Laboratory Supervisor and other leads within the organization. The Quality Assistant/Officer undertakes the role of Health and Safety Officer for the organization.
- Participation in continuous quality improvement
- Responsible for document control and participation in document generation and review
- Regulatory responsibilities
- Participation in regulatory compliance across the scope of practice of the company
- Raising of non- conformances and variances, incident reports and participating in communication, follow up and closure.
- Participation in generation of risk assessments and maintenance of risk assessment schedule
- Regular data collation and generation of reports, checking and data follow up.
- Active participation in the organisation’s audit programme.
- Collating and maintaining the validation schedule and audit calendar.
- Monitoring processing sterility and viability and environmental results and reporting any potential issues to the Head of Laboratory Operations and DI
- Monitoring and collation of sample transit i-button temperature data
- General support in other related work in the Laboratory including participation in the ongoing preparation of collection kits.
- Participation in the preparation for and release of products for clinical use
- Responsible for ensuring that staff training records are maintained and up to date
- Responsible for undertaking induction training for new staff.
- Meetings and service provision/planning
- Participation in Company monthly meetings with responsibility for presenting QMS related information and comment
- Maintaining H&S environment at the work place
To be considered for this role, Ideal candidates will have: -
- A degree in Biomedical Sciences or similar
- Laboratory working experience (at least one year)
- Experience of Quality Assurance
Due to the volume of responses only suitable candidates will be contacted
Ritz Recruitment (Emp Agy)