German Speaking Account Executive
Salary: £18,000 - £21,000 + 5% Bonus
Hours: Mon – Thurs 9am - 5.30pm, Fri 9am - 4.15pm
Working for an established marketing/creative company within the promotional products arena based at Salford Quays, my client is looking for a German and English-speaking Account Executive to support their continued growth. You’ll be responsible for preparing quotations, dealing with customer enquiries, processing orders, negotiating with their suppliers and supporting the Account Managers.
- Responsible for delivering an efficient and effective customer service to all clients
- Ensuring sales enquiries, quotes and orders are dealt with promptly, ensuring quality goods are delivered within agreed deadlines.
- Obtaining prices from new and existing suppliers, sourcing products, and using initiative to present alternative ideas where necessary.
- Ordering samples from the samples database or samples catalogue and initiate samples requests within 24 hours
- Placing orders onto the database checking all the details are correct such as prices, colours, print details, despatch date and stock check where required.
- Raising artwork request sheets to customer specifications and pass to the Artists to be produced.
- Dealing effectively with any customer complaints and queries, prioritising workload effectively.
- You should be a native German speaker or have strong business German and be fluent in English
- We are looking for candidates who are commercially aware and have a minimum of 18 months experience of working in a similar Account Executive/Account Management position, in a fast-paced environment
- Experience gained within a marketing/advertising or creative industry would be desirable, where you have managed a client brief from conception to delivery and dealt with suppliers
- My client is also interested in candidates who have dealt with the full order process from taking an order, sourcing products from suppliers and finally managing the delivery to site
- Excellent communication (both written and verbal) with the ability to build rapport and communicate at all levels
- Be a real team player, with personality, empathy and the drive to succeed, with exceptional organisational skills and excellent attention to detail is crucial for this role
- You will be determined to go the extra mile to achieve results
- Both commercial and sales awareness are key to being successful in this role
- You will be computer literate with good keyboard skills
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to join a market leading organisation with real long-term prospects!
In the first instance please apply by forwarding your CV, however, preference will be given to those who then follow up with a phone call.
Please contact Vicky at our Manchester office
Ritz recruitment – Employment Agency