Registration Panel Administrator – 12 Month FTC - Based in London
My client, a busy Regulatory Body within Central London, are seeking a Panel Administrator to provide high quality admin support to the Registration panel initially on a 12-month fixed term contract.
Main duties will include (but not limited to)
- Support the overseas project team with efficient handling of all necessary correspondence, responding to enquiries and passing information between panel members and the project team.
- Support the team in the recruitment process for panel members
- Produce standard documents such as mail merged letters, emails and presentations, using a range of standard formats and templates.
- Manage the scheduling of meetings, including room bookings and refreshments if needed
- Plan and book travel arrangements for the panel members
- Agreeing agenda items and collating papers for the panel
- Supporting the panel secretary on the day of the meeting and maintaining minutes and actions
- Arranging the reimbursement of travel costs and other expenses for panel meetings etc.
Qualifications and experience needed:
- A-level qualifications or equivalent experience
- Experience of working in a team environment, with targets and deadlines
- Experience of working in a politically sensitive environment
- Previous engagement/ events experience
- Evidence of working with different stakeholders
- Good quality oral and written communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to understand and apply rules and guidance
- Ability to work to targets and tight deadlines
My client is looking for a self-starter who can work with minimum direct supervision, with a motivated and flexible approach.
The position will be based in the West End London.
If this role sounds perfect for you, we are waiting to hear from you.
Ritz Rec (Emp Agy)