£25,000 - £27,000/annum
- United Kingdom -- England -- North West England -- Greater Manchester -- Manchester -- Manchester City Centre
Wednesday, April 10, 2019
Senior Digital Marketing Executive
Hours: Monday to Friday 9am – 5.30pm
Salary: £25,000 - £27,000
Manchester City Centre
We are looking for a bright Senior Digital Marketing Executive to join our busy Communications team in the heart of Manchester city centre. You’ll be working for a highly successful residential developer, who manages multiple services in house from acquisition and construction through to lettings and property management.
As our Senior Digital Marketing Executive, you will be primarily responsible for delivering high quality content across multiple channels, including websites, blogs, email campaigns, paid search and social media. You’ll also have a good understanding of SEO and how to optimise website content effectively, whilst keeping in mind the key business and sales goals of why you’re producing a certain piece of content.
You will be required to help generate campaign ideas and be a positive voice for our brand, whilst adopting the right tone of voice for our various audiences and managing our reputation across multiple platforms.
It’s essential that you’re happy working both autonomously and collaboratively, as the Communications team work very closely together with various teams across the business.
- Social media: Use relevant techniques to drive customers not only to our social media pages, but also to our website. Have prior knowledge of how to increase followers and likes on all of our social profiles, across Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook.
- SEO: Follow best-in-class SEO/content practices to drive more web visits across multiple international territories and increase our overall online visibility, then use your analytical skills to monitor and evaluate what works or doesn’t.
- Copywriting: Interact directly with our finance, lettings and business development departments to help produce informed, targeted and high quality copy.
- Projects: Work closely within the communications and sales departments to deliver effective and targeted online marketing solutions. You will be able to understand requirements and challenges during briefs to deliver effective and original solutions for every project assigned.
- Tone of voice: Understand and adapt your communications strategy to suit all of our different target audiences.
- Ideation: Pitch ideas to take our online presence to the next level, by creating a solid SEO and social media strategy whilst creating targeted and interesting content.
- Newsletters: Be involved with the creation of our online marketing newsletters (using GetResponse) for some of the company’s diverse audiences.
- CMS: Contribute to changing and enhancing our WordPress and Craft CMS websites. You’ll also be required to formulate improvements and ideas with our external developer.
What we’re looking for:
- A minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role
- You will have achieved a 2:1 or first-class honours degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism or related.
- A clear passion for online marketing, branding and communication
- Previous digital marketing experience, ideally within a similar industry
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Great analytical skills, with previous experience using Google Analytics as well as social media tools and analytics
- Previous experience with SEO
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Computer literate including MS Office and Photoshop, GetResponse, WordPress, Google Analytics, Google Business
- Confident and professional telephone manner
- Friendly and engaging personality
- Ability to work under pressure and towards strict deadlines
- Ability to multi-task effectively
- A clear passion for online marketing, branding and communications
- The ability to find fast and effective solutions to daily challenges
- Strong attention to detail
- Exceptional team-working skills
- Some experience/familiarity with HTML/PHP
In the first instance please apply by forwarding your CV, however, preference will be given to those who then follow up with a phone call.
Please contact Vicky at our Manchester office
Ritz recruitment – Employment Agency