£20,000 - £20,000/annum
- United Kingdom -- England -- North West England -- Greater Manchester -- Trafford Park
Wednesday, April 10, 2019
Location: Trafford Park
Hours: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5.30pm
An exciting opportunity for a confident and experienced Administrator/Secretary to work for an international property investment company based at Trafford Park. You will provide Administrative and secretarial support to the Investment team. This role would suit a candidate with a vibrant personality to work in a busy and fun team!
- Manage office stock
- Liaise between staff and IT support
- Model maintenance
- General bookings; meeting rooms, orders, travel etc
- Manage reception, calls etc
- Manage sub agent agreements
- Input data from 3rd parties to CRM system
- Assist HR with general admin duties
- General secretarial duties; asset collection; courier organising; photocopying; reports, etc
- Complete any personal administrative work as and when required Undertake any business/personal errands as requested
- Implement and assist in developing and maintaining appropriate filing and recording systems
- On own initiative, or upon the instruction, liaise with other team members to ensure required daily tasks are completed on time.
- In the absence of any team members – respond to and action any correspondence, telephone calls, queries and e-mails. Take follow-up action as necessary and report back
- Any other duties as required
Skills and experience:
- Ideally you will have 2 years + experience of working in a similar administrator/Secretary role
- Experience within the property sector would be preferred but not essential
- Well organised, able to prioritise
- Able to give clear instructions and follow up
- Able to manage workload effectively and efficiently
- Well practised in IT programmes
- Confident, well-mannered and good communicative skills
- Flexible, able to carry out additional duties if required
- You must be able to drive and have your own car due to the location. It is not easily accessible on public transport.
In the first instance please apply by forwarding your CV, however, preference will be given to those who then follow up with a phone call.
Please contact Vicky at our Manchester office
Ritz recruitment – Employment Agency