€28,000 - €35,000/annum
- Ireland -- Leinster -- County Dublin -- City of Dublin -- Dublin
Wednesday, April 10, 2019
Product Designer – Mid-Weight
Salary: €28,000 - €35,000
Hours: 9-5.30 Mon – Thurs and 4.15pm on Friday
Our client, an established marketing/creative company within the promotional products arena based in Dublin, are looking for a creative, multi-talented product designer to join our team, working across a wide range of products, graphics and packaging.
- You will be responsible for designing and visualizing products and merchandise across a wide range of brands.
- Creating presentations and marketing material.
- This role spans the entire creative process from researching and generating ideas right through to supplying design specifications and print ready artwork.
- Projects require creativity and an eye for creating attractive visuals in both 2D and 3D across a variety of graphics, products and packaging.
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- We need an industry-experienced product designer with at least 3+ years working experience in a similar background and a university degree in Product Design or similar course.
- You need to be an independent thinker, demonstrate high levels of creativity and have experience in every aspect of the design process from concept to production.
- You must also have the ability to work independently and with busy teams, managing multiple projects while meeting deadlines and budgets.
- You should have great knowledge of different manufacturing techniques and printing processes whilst being highly proficient in Adobe CC particularly InDesign, Photoshop & Illustrator.
- You will also be able to demonstrate experience in 3D modelling, using programs such as Rhino and Keyshot.
In the first instance please apply by forwarding your CV, however, preference will be given to those who then follow up with a phone call.
Please contact Vicky at our Manchester office
Ritz recruitment – Employment Agency