Project Administrator (SA8045)
£25,000 - £25,000/annum
- United Kingdom -- England -- Greater London -- London
Tuesday, May 14, 2019
The role will support the Director of Operations & SHE and Head of Innovation & Development in providing administrative support in the delivery of Open Networks Project, ensuring that project staff have adequate support to work efficiently. The successful candidate will be a professional and enthusiastic individual, with proven experience as an administrative assistant, office assistant, coordinator or equivalent role.
Key tasks and responsibilities
Main duties will be to:-
- Assist the Open Networks Project team in administrative tasks including;
- Maintenance of project databases, spreadsheets and updating of the website.
- Responding to Member and Stakeholder queries
- Creating agendas and taking meeting minutes
- Arranging meetings with Members and wider Stakeholders
- Managing phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages, etc.)
- Assist in the use of IT tools such as Webex, Doodle, Slido, Teleconference, etc.
- Organise, plan and deliver Innovation Team and Open Networks Project events and external meetings
- Assist the Head of Innovation and Director of Operations whenever necessary
- Contribute to wider Innovation Team projects and initiatives
- Administrative experience working in, or with, a trade association or consultancy, particularly those with multiple clients and/or Members is desirable.
- A sound working knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite (MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint in particular) and Microsoft Outlook is essential. Knowledge of IT tools such as those mentioned above is desirable.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work independently is essential.
- Initiative and self-motivation, along with demonstrable experience in building positive and productive relationships with colleagues, Members and Stakeholders is essential.
- Strong written and spoken English communication skills.
- Ability to successfully work in a team environment and be easily adapt to fast-paced and changing scenarios.
- Strong organisational skills and takes responsibility for delivering expected outcomes on time and to standard
- Effective communicator, both orally and in writing - including ability to draft papers, reports and industry responses.
If you meet the client's requirements and have the relevent skills and experience to excel within this role, please apply direct on our website; www.ritzrec.com
Many thanks and good luck...
Sylvina Alcock - 0207 9295850 - email@example.com