£28,000 - £28,000/annum
- United Kingdom -- England -- South East England -- East Sussex -- Brighton
Monday, May 20, 2019
My client, a vibrant and inclusive student accommodation based in Brighton are looking for an Operations Manager to oversee the day to day operational management of the convenient and contemporary property. Ensuring a safe environment for the tenants and delivering excellent customer service to all tenants and visitors at all times.
Day to day duties include (but not subject to)
- Manage the on-site reception team
- Maximize occupancy by managing various sales processes
- Engage and support both the students and team in Student Welfare matters signposting to relevant agencies and universities where appropriate.
- Manage and seek continuous improvement of the customer service functions delivering a supportive and engaging service
- Enforce Tenancy Agreements adhering to ANUK National Codes of Standards and company policies.
- Manage the rent collection procedures and debt management
- Reporting on a weekly basis and liaising with solicitors and attending court where required
- Run accurate system performance reports.
- Ensure all data and information is recorded and accurately maintained
- Manage the Facilities team to ensure a safe and secure environment is maintained, and all maintenance requests offer timely responses
- Ensure high customer service is offered to all tenants and visitors of the site.
- Adhere to Fire, Health and Safety plans and undertake relevant tests and drills.
- Oversee the management of the check-in and check-out process
- Manage the Operations budget, and all on-site cash ensuring banking is carried out on a regular basis
- Participate in Open Days, Check-In Days, University events and other external events where required.
- Deal with complaints in a professional manner ensuring reference to relevant policies and within set timescales.
This is a busy, hands on role and the ideal candidate will need to have the following experience:
- Strong understanding of Facilities Management, compliance and legislative requirements.
- A sound understanding of ANUK guidelines.
- Experience in debt management.
- The ability to prioritise tasks, multi task with conflicting deadlines
- Ability to positively communicate in difficult or contentious situations
- Ability to develop and maintain strong relationships with internal and external customers
- To be a quick problem solver
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent IT skills
- Attention to detail is key
- Excellent organisational skills
- Strong team working skills
- Flexible approach and a ‘can do’ attitude
If this role sounds is ideal to you, please apply with your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you.
Ritz Rec Emp Agy