£22,000 - £22,000/annum
- United Kingdom -- England -- Greater London -- Barnet
Thursday, July 11, 2019
A permanent opening has arisen for a Laboratory Support officer to showcase their strong support skills and assistance for the largest independent provider of clinical laboratory diagnostic services in the UK.
This is a busy and varied role which will see you as part of the team that aims to deliver on an optimum configuration of Rapid Response Laboratory and Core Laboratory facilities. By reducing facility down time, you will contribute to a robustness of service that will ultimately improve patient pathways.
Other jobs include:
- Responsive Maintenance for Equipment such as Logging equipment faults and repairing equipment
- Be responsible for Equipment Calibration, including logging issue on the internal record system, contact manufacturer to obtain remote, advise laboratory users of when onsite engineer will attend site and updating log of calibration activity.
- Responsible for the Point of Care Testing and Anticoagulation Testing Service Equipment.
- Stock and Procurement: Monitoring stock levels, Logging of delivery on system and ensuring that stock is delivered
- Asist with the transportation of samples to the Specimen Reception areas
- Supporting other Facilities from time to time when required.
To be considered for this role you must possess:
- Biomedical Science Degree or equivalent qualification
- 6 months – 1 year experience as a Lab Support Officer
- Some theoretical and practical knowledge in disciplines of Pathology
- Good organisational skills
- Keyboard skills
- To communicate effectively in English both verbally and written.
- Keep calm and under pressure
This great opportunity is a permanent position. Please note due to the strong demand on CV’s, you will only be contacted if successful for an interview.
To apply for this role please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ritz Rec (Emp Agy)