£35,000 - £35,000/annum
- United Kingdom -- England -- North West England -- Greater Manchester -- Salford
Thursday, July 11, 2019
Quality Systems Co-Ordinator
Hours: 9am – 5.30pm, Monday – Thursday, 4.15pm finish on Friday
Working for an established marketing/creative company within the promotional merchandise arena based at Salford Quays. Market leaders in their field, they deal with some of the world’s largest brands. With global offices, my client is looking for a Quality Systems Co-Ordinator to join their team.
As the quality systems co-ordinator you will be responsible for the maintenance and continual improvement of their clients Integrated Management System (IMS) covering ISO9001, ISO14001 & ISO50001. Ensuring that their IMS is fully compliant against the applicable standards. You will work across the whole business and although based in Manchester you will be responsible for the IMS across their London and German site as well as Manchester.
As quality systems co-ordinator you will be responsible for undertaking internal audits, updating & creating new processes and procedures in co-operation with other departments as required. You will take the lead during annual 3rd party audits to ensure compliance against the applicable standards and ensuring that any non-conformances raised are completed and closed in a timely manner, both from internal and external audits.
You will also work closely with other members of the quality team assisting in other tasks as required to support the product compliance co-ordinator and the vendor quality manager.
- Management and continual improvement of the clients IMS (Integrated Management System)
- Ensuring that the client always remains compliant with all relevant standards in relation to their Integrated Management System.
- Managing and administration of the clients document control register, ensuring that documents are updated and re-issued as required and assisting with document amendments
- Assisting and creating of new processes and procedures as required in line with business needs.
- Management of the client’s internal audit program covering ISO9001, ISO14001 & ISO50001.
- Conducting/ managing Internal Audits of all the client’s processes and procedures to ensure compliance against the IMS across all relevant sites.
- Where required issuing and following up on non-conformances raised from internal and external audits, assisting and ensuring that corrective actions are implemented in a timely and effective manner to resolve any issues.
- Compiling KPI results in line with the annual IMS goals and ensuring that these are regularly reported on and communicated throughout the business, where targets are not being met, working to get things back on track.
- Preparing and conducting the annual management review in line with the requirements of the applicable ISO standards.
- Working with the sales and new business teams to assist with the completion of client questionnaires in relation to quality, CSR, Environmental compliance.
- Assist on occasion with product compliance enquires and assisting with vendor assessments
- Assist on product quality issues with conducting proven problem-solving investigations.
Skills and Experience:
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Fully conversant in ISO9001:2015 and experience in working with ISO14001 and or ISO50001, ISO27001 is an advantage.
- Trained auditor or can demonstrate on the job auditing experience
- Process mapping experience. Related qualifications such as Six Sigma would be an advantage.
- Experience in issuing, following up and closing corrective actions
- Experience in dealing with external auditors
- Experience with proven quality issue problem solving methodologies such as 8-D reports
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Pragmatic approach to working and problem solving
- Ability to work independently and to take responsibility for own projects/tasks
- Fast learner & agile thinker
- Fully computer literate
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to join a market leading organisation with real long-term prospects!
In the first instance please apply by forwarding your CV, however, preference will be given to those who then follow up with a phone call.
Please contact Vicky at our Manchester office
Ritz recruitment – Employment Agency