£18,000 - £18,000/annum
- United Kingdom -- England -- West Midlands -- West Midlands -- Birmingham
Thursday, July 11, 2019
Property Services Administrator – Student Accommodation
Birmingham City Centre
Hours: Mon – Fri, 9am – 5:30pm
Our Client is currently seeking a Property Services Administrator to join their growing team based in Birmingham City Centre, having already created a portfolio of over 10,000 student accommodation beds and ambition to double that in the near future our client is at the very beginning of building their brand, their culture and DNA. That makes it a really exciting time to join!
As a key member of the Property Management team you will be responsible for coordinating the administration of building repair and maintenance work, assisting with the development of a comprehensive record and systems database ,first in class reporting on the performance of all property related activities and costs and the coordination of all health and safety/compliance activities.
- Top of your agenda at all times; practice an unrelenting approach to safety and welfare by adherence to any and all safety policies and processes in our organisation
- Administration of all Risk assessments and the coordination of all remedial works that result through to completion
- Administration of contractors’ RAMS and insurance policies
- Champion always, the health and safety of our students.
- Working with all parts of the property services team to ensure that all proactive and reactive maintenance is carried out in a timely and cost-effective manner
- Reporting on all expenditure for all Health and safety, compliance, reactive and planned maintenance activities at a site, region and national level.
- Contribute to the collation of the weekly and monthly reports on Maintenance performance and costs.
- Contribute to all trend analysis tasks requested from the property services team.
- Ensure all current and new suppliers have current RAMS, insurance certificates and any other relevant documentation on file before they attend site
- Make sure that all relevant colleagues are up to date on any activities they are overseeing.
We are looking for candidates who have
- At least 1 years’ experience of working within property services administration
- Experience of working in student accommodation in a similar role would be advantageous
- Administration of multiple activities
- Worked with MS Excel
- Worked across multiple work streams
- Building and sustaining high-quality relationships with customers, clients and colleagues
- Commercially savvy
- Presence and credibility to work with a wide range of groups and individuals
- Highly organised, on time, well-presented
- Innovative approach to problem solving
- Attention to detail
In the first instance please apply by forwarding your CV, however, preference will be given to those who then follow up with a phone call.
Please contact Vicky at our Manchester office
Ritz recruitment – Employment Agency