£25,000 - £35,000/annum + commission
- United Kingdom -- England -- Greater London -- London
Monday, November 04, 2019
Exciting Medical Recruitment Account Management role – Nr London Bridge - £25-35K + Commission
An award winning, leading Medical Recruitment agency are seeking a target-driven, resilient Account Manager to work within the Nursing Recruitment division.
Our Client is close to London Bridge area, in a fantastic location, great offices with river views and a Fab working culture!
The ideal candidate will have at least 6-12 months experience within Recruitment Consultant role and display a keen interest in the Medical Sector. There is a structured pathway for career development, providing you with the opportunity to progress alongside all the support you will need.
- To Resource candidates
- CV send outs
- To build and maintain relationships with existing client through a deep understanding of the existing account
- To ensure that policies, procedure and reporting systems are adhered to.
- To attend Client meeting and reviews
- Unlimited on target earnings (OTE)
- One of the best commission structures in the industry
- A structured and highly supportive probation period
- Work for an experienced award-winning staffing company that understand the value of solid long term relationships.
- Have the opportunity to make a real difference and have your ideas heard and implemented
- Structured relevant training and latest recruitment tools to be able to do the job
- All the tools a recruitment consultant could ever want including a great database, LinkedIn Recruiter licence, a range of online CV databased, full compliance team and in-house payroll.
- Competitive salary (OTE 70K)
- Uncapped commission
- Weekly, monthly quarterly, half yearly and annual incentives
- Access to BUPA Healthcare
- Corporate Gym Membership
- Dress down Fridays
- Childcare vouchers
- Beer Fridge
- Birthday leave
- Weekly fresh fruit delivery
- Holiday and pensions
If this sounds like the role for you then please apply above or alternatively send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org