JOB TITLE: REGULATION ADMINISTRATOR
SALARY: £16 p/h
LOCATION: Central London
Duration: 1 month – FTC
My client is looking for a strong administrator with a background in regulation for a period of one month on a Fixed term contract to help support the regulation team.
Tasks that the administrator will assist with includes:
- Schedules meetings of the Investigating Committee and hearings
- Dealing with general enquiries
- Preparing and sending out hearing agenda’s such as printing for hearings, scanning incoming correspondence and Chasing requested evidence and Chair’s briefing notes.
- Preparing minutes of Council and Committee meetings.
- Drafting non-complex correspondence
- Responsible for all logistical arrangements for meetings such as booking panel members, legal assessors and hearing venues, liaising with parties about hearing related queries, preparing hearing Agendas
- Making travel and hotel arrangements for Committee members where required.
- Assuring the hearing room is correctly set up and testing microphones and recording equipment.
You may be required to undertake such other tasks of a comparable order as are reasonably requested from time to time.
To be considered for this role you must possess:
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely to a varied audiences including: Committee members, lawyers, representatives, complainants, Senior Management
- Awareness of professional boundaries, ability to remain calm, resilient, non-judgemental.
- Ability to work on their own initiative and find new ways to follow up on information if clients are not cooperative
- Proven ability to take on responsibility as first point of contact for queries in person and over the phone.
- Excellent organisation skills with the ability to manage own diary Proven ability to schedule and clerk hearings
- Proven ability to work to tight deadlines
- Ability to use Microsoft Office
- Minute taking skills are a must.
Please note you must be available to start this contract immediately
If this great opportunity sounds ideal for you, please send your CV to email@example.com