Content Strategist (SA8141)
£25,000 - £30,000/annum
- United Kingdom -- England -- Greater London -- London
Tuesday, January 07, 2020
Role: Content Strategist
Contract: Permanent, Full-Time Employment
Hours: 9am-6pm, Monday to Friday
Salary: £25k-£30k (depending on experience)
Location: City London (Nearest station Aldgate)
Main Purpose of Job:
- The Content Strategist will develop and implement a content strategy for all organic content and will oversee the creation of all such content to ensure that it fits within the overall strategy.
- Develop and oversee the creation and implementation of an Editorial Calendar outlining the workflow and deadlines for organic content.
- Define and enforce the workflow for various streams of content creation
Brand and Style Guidelines
- Develop, maintain and monitor brand and style guidelines across all content, including video, social media, blog and EDM.
Microsite and SEO
- Ensure content is being created to SEO standards and conduct SEO audits for pre-existing content
- Create and schedule marketing emails, blog posts and other written content. (Copywriter)
- Liaise with other members of the marketing team on the creation of graphics, websites, emails, social media content, printed content, SMS, and all paid ads. (Copywriter)
- Work with the marketing department to develop, create and implement paid advertising campaigns. (Copywriter)
- Create and report on the SRUK newsletter. (Copywriter)
Create and coordinate organic content.
- Write and schedule blog posts (copywriting), oversee the creation of organic social media content and video content.
Manage Editorial Content
- Responsible for the creation and maintenance of the editorial calendar and ensuring that other parties are meeting the relevant deadlines.
- Responsible for the creation and maintenance of the company’s brand and style guidelines.
- Monitor web traffic and engagement to inform content creation and identify problems. Review and update blog and website content as needed.
- Work with marketing department to develop, create and implement strategic marketing campaigns. (Copywriter)
- Improved brand image; followers and online ratings will grow as brand image improves.
- Consistency with content style and publication; Video and written content will be published consistently and with a clear and consistent brand voice, helping to grow the brand authority.
- Defined and consistent brand voice; and consistent branding as an individual entity within the larger framework for organisation. This will support other marketing initiatives and improve image overall.
- Improve engagement and create successful ad copy. (Copywriter); Increase engagement and traffic to website, improve conversion rates for digital marketing campaigns. (Copywriter)
- Increase newsletter subscriptions. (Copywriter)
- Coordinate video creation and ensure that video standards are being met.
- · Assist with the planning and posting of video content.
- In future, manage and coordinate additional content creation done by others.
Please apply direct at www.ritzrec.com
For further details please download the job description below: