Fertility Clinic Receptionist and Administrator (MFB/8142)
£24,000 - £26,000/annum + + Benefits
- United Kingdom -- England -- Greater London -- Central London
Wednesday, January 08, 2020
Job title: Fertility Clinic Receptionist and Administrator
Salary: £24-26,000 per annum
Location: Marylebone, W1
Our client, a fertility clinic in the heart of the prestigious medical district and one of the best IVF clinics in London are looking for an Administration Officer to provide efficient reception services and administrative support to all occupants of / and visitors to the clinic. You will work as a member of the multi-disciplinary team, both within the Clinic and with other service users, ensuring good and effective communication is maintained.
Other aspects of the role include:
- To gain working knowledge of the specialist areas within the clinic enabling sympathetic communication to patients and effective support to the clinical teams.
- To receive and welcome all visitors and patients to the building, including maintenance staff, drug company representatives, other healthcare professionals ensure all visitors are issued with visitors passes and the building protocols
- To maintain accurate records of all non-staff in the building at any time for fire and safety purposes.
- Ensure that the reception area is maintained to a high standard and is presentable at all times, ensuring that the waiting areas and drinks dispensers are kept clean and tidy and fully stocked.
- To give information, face to face and over the telephone, to prospective patients, patients in treatment and healthcare professionals regarding the work of the clinic and their treatment cycles, ensuring that it is up to date and accurate.
- To process payments for services and as required chase outstanding payments, in line with company policy.
- To assist with producing letters, reports, posters etc. using the appropriate word processing packages.
- To assist in updating patient case notes, including the checking of confidential personal information on the relevant computer systems, making amendments to medical record case notes, correcting details on computer systems and producing labels.
- To assist in ensuring that the information stored on the Clinic’s patient database is kept up to date and is accurate.
- To cancel and remake appointments as and when required.
To be considered for this role you must possess:
- Good general education an
- Essential that you have had experience in working for a private clinic
- Desirable to have worked within a fertility clinic
- Experience of delivering excellent Customer Service skills and Front of house skills
- Experience using Word processing packages
- Excellent organisation skills with the ability to prioritise and manage your own work load
- Outstanding communication skills.
If this exciting role sounds ideal for you and you would like to learn more, please send your CV to email@example.com
For further details please download the job description below: