£25,000 - £25,000/annum
- United Kingdom -- England -- North West England -- Greater Manchester -- Manchester
Thursday, February 13, 2020
French Speaking Credit Controller
Hours: Mon – Thurs 9am - 5.30pm, Fri 9am - 4.15pm
Working for an established marketing/creative company within the promotional products arena based at Salford Quays, my client is looking for a fluent French and English-speaking Credit Controller to support their continued growth. Reporting to the Credit Control Team Leader, you’ll be responsible for collecting from a vast range of global accounts within the debtors’ ledger, providing great customer service and adopting a pro-active approach to resolve outstanding debts.
What’s involved in the role:
- Achievement of the monthly targets.
- Proactive checking and chasing of invoices, resolving customer enquiries and complaints.
- Developing a strong understanding of the systems and processes.
- Improve the timely collection of debt
- Setting and controlling credit limits based on external reports and your understanding of clients.
- Ensuring great relationships are established with customers, suppliers and internal colleagues
What you’ll need:
- Native French speaker required for this portfolio of clients
- At least 2 year’s previous experience of credit collections from blue chip clients within a global business environment
- Ability to effectively process and manage a large number of debts with a range of clients
- To be target driven and strive for perfection
- Excellent communication (both written and verbal) with the ability to build rapport and communicate at all levels
- To be a real team player, with personality, empathy and the drive to succeed, exceptional organisational skills and excellent attention to detail are crucial for this role.
- The ability to juggle and keep control of a number of tasks and remain calm whilst under pressure to deadlines
- Competitive Salary
- Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- 25-28 Days Holiday
- Sickness Scheme
- Flexible Working
- Development and Secondment Opportunities
- Early Finish Friday
- Fruity Friday
- Monthly Get-Togethers
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Maternity Incentives
- Childcare Vouchers to name a few
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to join a market leading organisation with real long-term prospects!
In the first instance please apply by forwarding your CV, however, preference will be given to those who then follow up with a phone call.
Please contact Vicky at our Manchester office
Ritz recruitment – Employment Agency