£18,000 - £21,000/annum
- United Kingdom -- England -- North West England -- Greater Manchester -- Salford
Friday, March 20, 2020
Polish Speaking Account Executive
Salary: £18,000 - £21,000
Hours: Mon - Thurs 9am-5,30pm, Fri 9am - 4.15pm
Working for an established marketing/creative company within the promotional products arena based at Salford Quays, my client is lookng for a Polish and English-speaking Account Executive to support their continued growth. You'll be responsible for preparing quotations, dealing with customer enquries, processing orders, negotiating with their suppliers and supporting the Account Managers.
- Responsible for delivering an efficient and effective customer service to all clients
- Ensuring sales enquiries, quotes and orders are dealt with promptly, ensuring quality goods are delivered.
- Obtaining prices from new and existing suppliers, sourcing products and using initiative to present alternative ideas where neccessary.
- Ordering samples from the samples database or samples catalogue and initiate samples requests within 24 hrs.
- Placing orders onto the database, checking all the details are correct such as prices, colours, print details, despatch date and stock check where required.
- Raising artwork request sheets to customer specifications and pass to the Artists to be produced.
- Dealing effectively with any customer complaints and queries, prioritising workload effectively.
- You should be a native Polish speaker or have strong business Polish and be fluent in English.
- We are looking for candidates who are commercially aware and have a minimum of 18 months experience of working in a similar Account Executive/Account Management position, in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience gained within promotional merchandise, a product based environment, marketing or creative industry would be desirable, where you have managed a client brief from conception to delivery and dealt with suppliers.
- My client is also interested in candidates who have dealt with the full order process from taking an order, sourcing products from suppliers and finally managing the delivery to site.
- Excellent communication (both written and verbal) with the ability to build rapport and communicate at all levels.
- Be a real team player, with personality, empathy and the drive to succeed with exceptional organisational skills and excellent attention to detail is crucial for this role.
- You will be determined to go the extra mile to achieve results.
- Both commercially and sales awareness are key to being successful in this role.
- You will be computer literate with good keyboard skills.
My clients environment may be fast paced but its a fun and friendly place to work. They have a big footprint globally but remain personal and transparent with an adult led culture. You can expect quality and value to be built into everyting they do. You'll have the support of a close network of colleagues and managers, and every day is different there ! They want you to bring personality to work and they love their diversity.
To develop your career, you will be supported every step of the way to help you reach your goals. You can expect to have full induction and training relevant to your role as well as a mentor within the team to help you along the way. They advertise all their vacancies internally and there are lots of ad hoc project opportunities to get involved in locally and globally too !
- Being part of a Bonus Scheme
- Global Development and Secondment Opportunites
- Flexible Working
- Early Finish Friday
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Great Holiday Scheme
- Sickness Scheme
- Fruity Friday
- Monthly Get-Togethers
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Employee Assistance Scheme
- Maternity Incentives
- Childcare Vouchers
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to join a maket leading organisation with real long term prospects !
In the first instance please apply by forwarding your CV, however, preference will be given to those who then follow up with a phone call.
Please contact Vicky at our Manchester office