£25,000 - £25,000/annum
- United Kingdom -- England -- Greater London -- London
Friday, October 02, 2020
My client is a well-known and respected British Institution who are currently looking to recruit a Network Support Officer based in South West London.
Supporting the Information, Communication and Technology Manager you main support areas will be:
- Manage the Service Desk
- Manage Our Space for the ICT and assist other users if required
- Manage incoming/outgoing ICT assess.
- To add/remove users on the Active Directory as well as manage and provide effective and efficient services when needed.
- Assist with users with Microsoft Windows and Windows Office 365 issues.
- Assist In-Pensioners with telephone and internet setup and trouble shooting.
- Assist with conference room and conference call setup.
- Assist the ICT team as required.
To be considered for this role, you must have knowledge and experience in the following:
- Good working knowledge of MS Windows Servers 2019
- Excellent working knowledge of Windows 10
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 and 2016
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to feel comfortable working with different teams, In-Pensioners, volunteers, contractors.
- The ability to work under pressure while maintaining a good working attitude
- Do you have good interpersonal skills (both verbal and written).
- Do you have excellent time management and organisation and are you Customer focused?
- MCSE (Microsoft Certified Engineer)
- Degree on Computing Science is desirable but not essential.
Benefits within this fabulous company:
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays. The annual leave entitlement increases after 5 and 10 years’ service
- Civil Service pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Season ticket travel loan
- On site gym
- Staff discount at onsite café
- Onsite social club.
Due to a high level of responses only successful candidates will be contacted.
Please apply now.
Ritz Rec (Emp Agy)