Senior Financial Accountant (Bilingual-Mandarin & English)
40 hours per week - between the hours of 8.30am – 6pm (Flexible)
Our client, a global procurement network in the recovered paper and plastic industry is currently seeking a Senior Financial Accountant to join their UK team, based in Cheadle Hulme.
You should be fluent in Mandarin and English and be ACCA, CPA or MBA qualified with a minimum of 5 years SAP experience.
My client is looking for a candidate with an outgoing personality who is a flexible, team player.
- Responsible for the integrity of the book.
- Coordinate annual audit and tax filing
- Collecting receivables
- Reconciliation to resolve any discrepancies at account level
- Ensure all financial records and statements are in line with laws, regulation, and GAAP
- Support month-end closing procedure and reporting
- Support managerial reporting including sales/purchase/Inventory/cost reporting/other reconciliation reports
- Coordinate with outsourcing company and associated departments
- BA/BS in Accounting or Finance
- Graduate or professional qualifications such as CPA, MBA, ACCA preferred
- Fluent written and spoken English and Mandarin required
- Current Senior GL Accountant / Senior Tax Accountant position and currently having 5 years SAP experience
- Working knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP)
- Good analytical skills
- A strong work ethic and self-starter
- Advanced knowledge of P2P and O2C process will be a plus
- Attention to detail
- Problem-solving skills
- Ability to respond and adapt quickly to changing work situations and environments
- Ability to plan and prioritise with a flexible and positive mindset
- Interpersonal skills, including collaboration and communication.
In the first instance please apply by forwarding your CV
Please contact Vicky at our Manchester office
Ritz recruitment – Employment Agency