Reception and Retails Sales Advisor (SA2819)
£20,000 - £23,000/annum
- United Kingdom -- England -- Greater London -- London
Thursday, June 10, 2021
Role: Reception & Retail Sales Advisor
Contract: Permanent, Full-Time
Salary: £20k - £23k
Location: London, Harley Street
To provide a first-class customer service to all Patients face to face or via the telephone through the speedy and first-class approach to clients. To ensure outstanding levels of customer services and care at all times. To handle payment processing, cashiering, day lists, and administration support to the Clinic as appropriate
- The primary function of this role is to act as a Retail Sales Advisor, providing an efficient & professional service to patients.
- You will be required to liaise with patients, to follow through on sales, invoices and to inform on treatments, identify and up sell other potential treatments and build a relationship with our patient base.
- Patient contact and scheduled patient follow up calls are also integral to the role. You will be required to be organized, efficient and thorough.
- IT skills are required to log sales, order stock and manage diaries for the team.
Reception, Cashiering and Customer Service
- Meet and greet Patients for consultations/treatments ensuring they are dealt with in a first class, professional manner
- Ensuring a high standard of presentation is maintained in all patient common areas.
- Utilise Clinic Office for appointments and payments and the completion of patient details.
- Responsible for financial takings by patients, ensuring company policies and procedures and security standards are compiled with, to include receipt of payments, cashiering and banking, refunds, petty cash and invoices.
- Ensuring conversions are updated correctly throughout the day.
- Responsible for the co-ordination of patient files.
- Responsible to ensure patient complaints are reported to your Manager.
- Ensure all payments are collected before the consultation/treatment either in advance via the telephone or on the day based on company policy.
- Answer the incoming call within service levels set.
- Cashing up and banking.
- Open and closing the clinic and ensuring the Clinic is ready for trading.
- Liaising with the Medical Team.
- Safeguard the company’s cash and banking, ensuring money is banked in compliance with company policy and staff welfare is protected.
- Product control.
- Act as chaperone support as required by doctors & nurses.
- Any other duties as agreed from time to time.
- Discuss and talk with confidence to our clients about our treatments and products.
- All potential patients are followed up in line with company policy.
- A patient tracker system is used to monitor all potential patients.
- Patient notes are filed on E-clinic each time you communicate with a patient.
- Clinic equipment is used correctly used and maintained as per the policy.
- Items such as lap tops are secured in your absence.
- Damaged or faulty equipment is reported to the manager immediately it is noticed.
- Other tasks are carried out willingly, competently and by the required deadlines.
The Required Candidate should
- Be sales focused, committed to delivering excellent customer service and have excellent communication, administration and follow up skills.
- Have sales experience and be computer literate.
- Be professional, efficient and enthusiastic.
- Have an ability to work under pressure.
- Be accurate in detailing with patient requirements.
- To ensure that all treatments requested are correctly reported and invoiced.
- Have the ability to up sell additional treatments identified.
- Be thorough, organised and diligent in the administration of sales.
- Have IT skills that will translate into reception duties.
Please ONLY apply direct at www.ritzrec.com if you have the relevent skills and experience required for the role.