Healthcare Account Manager (MFB/ 2025)
£25,000 - £25,000/annum + + Benefits
- United Kingdom -- England -- Greater London -- Central London
Monday, October 11, 2021
My client, a well-known Health Service for Diagnostics are looking for an Account Manager to provide high quality service and account management for their clients.
Main duties include:
- To focus and provide a 5* personal service to clients, such as answering queries via phone and email, booking/monitoring couriers, test information, finance issues, ensure turn-around-times are being met for tests and resolving any issues that may occur in an efficient and friendly manner.
- Provide support to the Sales and Service team
- Provide data reports and statistics to clients when requested
- To work and liaise with other account managers and contribute to recruiting, training, objective settings.
- Developing, innovating, and implementing new systems to help improve a client’s pathology service experience.
- Provide support and maximise sales and service team potential, taking calls and answering queries.
- Other duties that may occur within the department.
To be considered for the role you must possess:
- Strong IT skills
- Using your own initiative and working well with others
- Experience working within a Healthcare field or regulatory environment
- Helpful customer service manor
- Strong and confident communications to all levels of staff - written and verbally
- Good level of education, preferably a science degree
- Flexible and highly motivated team player understanding deadlines and meeting targets
This is a fast-passed role and if you think this is the perfect role for you please apply now:
Ritz Rec (Emp Agy)