£18,000 - £20,000/annum + Bonus £2400 - £3600 per annum
- United Kingdom -- England -- North West England -- Greater Manchester -- Manchester
Monday, November 29, 2021
Hours: Mon - Fri, 9am – 6pm and 1 Saturday per month (Day off in the week when working a Saturday)
Salary: £18,000 - £20,000 basic, plus performance bonus £2,400 - £3,600 per annum
Manchester City Centre
My client is a dynamic, fast-growing lettings business based in Manchester city centre. Their apartments are renowned for their stylish interiors, smart technologies and space-saving features and are popular with graduates, students and young professionals across the city.
We are looking for a Lettings Administrator to support their well-established Property Management Team.
- You will be responsible for all applications between being agreed and the tenant moving in. Ensuring that all documentation is processed and correct.
- Tenant Liaison:You will be the first point of contact for applicant queries, dealing with tenants on the phone, in person and online. You will be responsible for building good initial relationships with tenants and providing a high level of customer service. You are expected to be flexible when required, with out-of-hours tenant liaison expected at times.
- Lettings Administration: You will ensure that applicants complete the necessary paperwork in a timely fashion that will then allow them to proceed to move in and chase any outstanding daily.
- Customer service: You will welcome tenants and visitors to the office with an excellent level of customer service and professionalism. You will help ensure that the front of house is maintained to a high standard.
- Deposit Management: You will be responsible for the chasing, registering, and releasing of deposits. Working closely with other departments to ensure that this is done in line with our processes and legal timescales.
Skills and Experience
- Ideally you will have experience working in a busy lettings’ office, but training will be provided.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications, including Excel and Word; Experience with property lettings software and Sage
- You will be a naturally upbeat and positive person with a can-do attitude and a strong work ethic
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills; and a friendly, positive personality with exceptional customer service skills
- Dependability, reliability and the willingness to take responsibility for your own work and cover for others
- Strong organisation skills and high attention to detail
- Self-motivated, proactive and confident to use own initiative; good team player
In the first instance please apply by forwarding your CV
Please contact Vicky at our Manchester office
Ritz recruitment – Employment Agency