Lettings Sales Associate (SA2843)
£24,000 - £24,000/annum
- United Kingdom -- England -- South East England -- East Sussex -- Brighton
Friday, January 14, 2022
Lettings Sales Associate
Hours: 37.5 hours a week
Job Type: 12-month FTC
Our Client: Our client is an award-winning student accommodation provider with properties across the UK.
Currently they are looking for a self-motivated Lettings Assistant to help mobilise their newest property located in Brighton.
The Role: The key part of this position is to promote the property securing bookings for the forthcoming year.
- You MUST have experience working in a fast-paced customer service or sales environment, along with front line customer service delivery.
- You will be expected to manage and organise viewings, and successfully CLOSE THE DEALS!
- Property and sales experience is ESSENTIAL!
- If you have previously worked in student accommodation, hotels, or similar hospitality environments, then APPLY NOW!
- This is NOT a remote position, and you will be expected to work in office.
- Ensure the sales office, including viewing videos and content for online activity is complete on time and detailed plans are produced to promote the property over the sales cycle – including key launch activity
- Drive the leasing plans both locally and centrally - creating key inroads and insights into the market
- Run the sales office virtually & on-site viewings – be present on site when necessary to host viewings, Q&A’s and drive this activity forward with open days and creative online events to attract visitors to the event/ website/ social media
- Point of call for chasing and following up DL & agent bookings
- Support the agent flow and work with our agent team on key insights and follow ups to ensure we are maximising potential
- Lead on the admin requirements of the sales cycle & support the social media plan – including Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, emails, newsletters, group chats, social groups online
- Support the research and creation of inroads into key society and student ambassador leads within the city
- Be flexible with hours and days to fit the business needs
- Be confident and driven to sell out the property.
Please ONLY APPLY if you have the required skills and experience required for this role!
Ritz Rec Agency.